Journal I’m currently using: Navy Blue Cross Journal (see below)
Total pages written since last JWW post (Jan 1): 22
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 77
Total pages written in 2014: 22
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending freeze: 0 (ha, I made it a week!)
- More Christmas holiday stuff
- Writers’ Weekend at my local library
- My book journal is getting full – what to do?
- Discovered a new stationery store: Madison Page
- Letters to penpals
- eBay items that may have gone astray (purchased a month ago)
- Reflections on self-imposed spending freeze
- Deciding what to purchase with Christmas gift cards
- Looking forward to the upcoming Journaling Expo (it’s this weekend – register now!)
- Discovered another new stationery store: P.W. Akkerman (love those ink bottles)
As mentioned above I have moved into a new journal, a Cross journal in navy blue.
I bought this at Reid’s Stationers with the last of a gift certificate (before Jan 1/14). They retail for $30. At first I thought it was refillable but, alas, it is not. I found listings for the Signature Journals on Cross.com but the finishes on the website look different from mine. Perhaps I bought last year’s stock. No matter, I LOVE it! [UPDATE: I clicked on the wrong link. The link above is for the Signature Journals. Apparently mine is the textured journal. :)]
Detail of the spine. You can carry two pens with you at all times because of this nifty pen storage on the spine, and a pen loop inside. The journal came with a cross ballpoint.
Each lined page is perforated. Really love the brown bookmark. I do so love a contrasting bookmark.
Inside back cover, with that pen loop I mentioned and a pocket.
The paper takes fountain pen ink like a dream. I find myself longing to write in it because it’s just such a wonderful experience.
Until next week, happy writing.