Journal I’m currently using: Navy Blue Cross Journal
Total pages written since last JWW post (Mar 26): 6
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 222
Total pages written in 2014: 167
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending freeze (Jan 1/14): 3
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
Topics covered since last update:
- Found a buyer for one of my purses on kijiji!
- Fantasy ordering from wonderpens.ca and stylo.ca
- Writing in my Zen Journal (future blog post)
- Afternoon Tea at the Fairmont Palliser hotel with my co-workers. It was glorious!
- Family birthday celebration
- Finished reading The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde (big reason I haven’t been journaling as much)
Yes I’ve been feverishly trying to finish The Eyre Affair before it is due back to the library. I finished it today and I recommend it for any book lover. Fforde’s fantasy world of apostrophe-farting bookworms and nightly audience-run productions of Shakespeare is captivating; it is a true joy to spend time in his world, with his heroine, Thursday Next. Can’t wait to get the next one.
And I’ve started a new journal, sort of. I mentioned the web site Zen Habits last week by Leo Babauta and I’ve been copying some of his posts into my Filofax Flex, and that has impacted my page count in my regular journal. More info on that coming in a future blog post. (I think I have flagged lots of things as future blog posts…I better get cracking with those).