Journal I’m currently using: Navy Blue Cross Journal
Total pages written since last JWW post (Apr 2): 18
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 251
Total pages written in 2014: 196
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending freeze (Jan 1/14): 3
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
Topics covered since last update:
- I bought a new computer last weekend and wrote a list of downloads I would have to replicate on the new computer
- Lost my cell phone (panic!!) but the restaurant phoned half an hour later and I started breathing again. Isn’t it crazy how dependent we become on those little plastic electronic devices?
- Took my Dad to his eye appointment; spent some time with my sister – not enough!
- My group at work is moving to the other side of the floor; checking out my new digs!
- Struggling with ebay; constantly on it and dreaming of purchases 😦
- This was going around Facebook around the New Year and it’s taken me this long to copy it into my journal. Worth checking out: 20 Things to Let Go Of In Order To Reach Unlimited Happiness by Shannon Kaiser.
…5. Let go of worrying; worrying is like praying for what you don’t want…
…10. Let go of thinking everyone else is happier, more successful or better off than you. You are right where you need to be. Your journey is unfolding perfectly for you…