What was I thinking last night? This was supposed to be published today…..
Journal I’m currently using: Navy Blue Cross Journal
Total pages written since last JWW post (Apr 16): 7
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 258
Total pages written in 2014: 203
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending freeze (Jan 1/14): 3
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
Topics covered since last update:
- I’ve been trying to implement some of the items from the 20 Things to Let Go Of In Order To Reach Unlimited Happiness by Shannon Kaiser list from last week, with some success
- Spent Good Friday with my sister. Had lovely tea, yummy cookies and tarts, and watched The Queen, yakking the whole time
- More eBay temptations – but I overcame them!! Didn’t buy anything. I haven’t bought anything in a while actually – I’m due!
- I’ve put my Cherry Blossom Planner into use. I wanted something new and pretty (eBay temptations) but didn’t want to spend any money so I thought of using this planner in my purse while keeping my Martha Stewart planner at home. It’s working so far. So pretty.
- Today is Shakespeare’s 450th birthday! Wish I was in Stratford today!
Until next week, happy writing!