Journal I’m currently using: Navy Blue Cross Journal
Total pages written since last JWW post (Apr 16): 9 + 17 in alternate journal (see explanation below)
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 284
Total pages written in 2014: 229
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending freeze (Jan 1/14): 3
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
Topics covered since last update:
- I’m proud of myself for not buying anything in March and April. I just got paid from my World Mail Postal Surveys so look out ebay, here I come!
- Had brunch with friends at Diner Deluxe here in Calgary. Could barely move afterwards but man was the food good!
- The birds in my backyard are eating suet and emptying my two bird feeders at an alarming rate. Good thing bird seed is cheap.
- Been working through a wee bit of drama at work. It’s upsetting and I decided to dump all my feelings in a separate journal. I chose the Pierre Belvedere journal, in a brown cover. You can see the purple and green covers in this post. Apparently I had a lot to say; I wrote 17 pages!
- My friend and co-worker has decided to move on; she is moving to Europe to reconnect with herself. I am sad to see her go but I admire her bravery.
Until next week, happy writing!