Journal I’m currently using: Navy Blue Cross Journal (only 30 pages left so soon I will be moving into a new one!)
Total pages written since last JWW post (Apr 30): 10
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 294
Total pages written in 2014: 239
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending freeze (Jan 1/14): 3
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
Topics covered since last update:
- Found someone at work to switch parking spots with. My current parking setup is in a heated, underground garage and will be changing soon from $17 per month to $90. I don’t want to pay that much so I found someone who has aboveground parking and wants underground. So my $17 will go up to $35 but that’s doable; $90 was not.
- Got some great news: my husband will be starting a new job next week! Really proud of him.
- I did buy myself something this week but it doesn’t fall into the notebook/pen/ink category. I went to Michael’s and bought a wooden chest with rounded corners. I have been using an ARC notebook to keep track of my correspondence but I had information in three different sections for each correspondent so I wanted to streamline the system, keep all the info about each correspondent together. So I created a card catalogue for my letter-writing and I decoupaged the wooden chest to keep it in! I will elaborate with pictures in a future post. Had a TON of fun doing it.
- This past weekend we attended a work party which consisted of cocktails, dinner and dancing with a DJ. This year’s theme was Comic Con. My husband and I didn’t dress up but we had lots of fun watching those who did. There was a little drinking and dancing going on too!
Until next week, happy writing!