Journal I’m currently using: Navy Blue Cross Journal (only 11 pages left so soon I will be moving into a new one!)
Total pages written since last JWW post (May 7): 18
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 312
Total pages written in 2014: 257
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending freeze (Jan 1/14): 3
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
Topics covered since last update:
- Inked up my black Hero with Parker Quink Blue-Black and made a mess when the converter slipped. Blue-black fingers!
- Drama resolved at work. The black clouds have lifted!
- Moved workstations at work. Traded bright morning sun for lazy afternoon sun. Love it.
- Spent a lovely afternoon with one of my best friends and her mom. We ate quiche, brownies and fruit, drank tea and talked about knitting. We had planned on actually knitting but the talking got in the way. Was surprised by some wonderful “just because” presents which included some funky sticky notes which I will include in a future blog post
- Great quote I found:
The writer who postpones the recording of his thoughts uses an iron which has cooled to burn a hole with. – Thoreau
Until next week, happy writing!