Journal I’m currently using: the Paperblanks Blue Filigree (6 pages) but…I used three other journals last week: the Happiness Journal (7 pages); the Tea Journal (9 pages); and the Pink Sheffield (5 pages).
Total pages written since last JWW post (June 4): 27
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 393
Total pages written in 2014: 338
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending freeze (Jan 1/14): 7
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
- 1 Visconti Rembrandt Calligraphy set in Red = 2 items (pen and ink bottle; not going to count the extra nib!) from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of J. Herbin Bleu Pervenche from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis Heather Violet from Goldspot on May 15
Topics covered since last update:
- In the Blue Filigree: my friend’s 40th birthday party; spotting blue jays in the front yard; writing with my new Visconti Rembrandt; Brideshead Revisited quotes
- Happiness Journal: Writing samples for the Visconti Rembrandt
- Tea Journal: Afternoon Tea at the Banff Springs Hotel with my sister
- Pink Sheffield Journal: I haven’t used this journal in a very long time but I started a healthy eating plan this week and wanted to write about my motivation. I’ve always loved the color of this journal and it was like falling into a comfortable armchair. Hopefully it will keep me motivated!
Until next week, happy writing!