Total pages written since last JWW post (July 2): 10
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 459
Total pages written in 2014: 404
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending freeze (Jan 1/14): 21
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
- 1 Visconti Rembrandt Calligraphy set in Red = 2 items (pen and ink bottle) from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of J. Herbin Bleu Pervenche from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis Heather Violet from Goldspot on May 15
- 5 pens, 4 notebooks, 3 tins of ink cartridges from Reid’s on June 14
- 1 Jinhao X450 from ebay; received on June 19
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis William Shakespeare ink from Goulet Pens; received on June 25
Topics covered since last update:
- We are in the midst of the Save The Tree campaign. We have a weeping birch in front of the house and we’ve noticed of late that alot of the leaves are turning brown. We took a branch to Golden Acre, from whom we bought the tree 4 years ago. They instantly diagnosed a kind of caterpillar infestation and an insecticide cure. So we are removing as many of the infected leaves as possible before spraying the stuff, which I’ve confirmed is plant and pet friendly. Fingers crossed!
- I’ve been working on World Mail Panel postal surveys for a few months now, and as of the end of July I will have enough points to redeem a $50 credit with PayPal or Amazon. So that will be fun. Or I might just continue on and wait until I have $100. Hey if I wait long enough I could have enough to buy all of my Christmas presents….hmmmmm…..
- Wrote a few pages with my Coleto pens, which I don’t usually do. Love those pens.
- My first homemade notebook was a disaster. I only shared with you the successful ones! But my diary knows all about the terrible first attempt. 🙂
- Got a really bad burn on my chest, which is odd for me because I usually avoid the sun as much as possible! I look like I’ve been branded. Oh well at least I was making Vitamin D like crazy.
Here is a picture of my journal discussing our Save the Tree project. Until next week, happy writing!