Total pages written since last JWW post (July 16): 19
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 491
Total pages written in 2014: 436
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending freeze (Jan 1/14): 22
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
- 1 Visconti Rembrandt Calligraphy set in Red = 2 items (pen and ink bottle) from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of J. Herbin Bleu Pervenche from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis Heather Violet from Goldspot on May 15
- 5 pens, 4 notebooks, 3 tins of ink cartridges from Reid’s on June 14
- 1 Jinhao X450 from ebay; received on June 19
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis William Shakespeare ink from Goulet Pens; received on June 25
- 1 Winnable Leather Notebook on July 10
Topics covered since last update:
- Caught another glimpse of a bluejay. I am determined to lure them into my yard!
- Our vet has prescribed thyroid medication for Gracie, our cat. We are giving her 5ml of a liquid compound at 6am and 6pm every day. The pharmacy that made it up says they put chicken flavoring in it. Gracie is being very good but it’s definitely not her favorite thing.
- Had a great visit with my family; time to celebrate my two nieces! One recently got engaged and moved into a new home; the other was visiting and I haven’t seen her since her wedding last October. So great to spend time with everyone.
- I tried sketching a simple dragonfly; I was inspired because a dragonfly got caught in our garage. I discovered him and thought him dead but then I saw him flutter his wings. David lifted him up and we got him to fly out of the garage.
- Then I sketched a simple bird; I purchased a new bird feeder and the small birds in our neighborhood love it. It holds eight pounds of seed when filled and they empty it within the day. I foresee I will be spending a fortune at Canadian Tire on birdseed. But I really love watching them and so do the cats!
- Playing with my LG Pocket Photo Printer. Love that thing.
Until next week, happy writing!