Total pages written since last JWW post (Aug 6): 8
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 522
Total pages written in 2014: 467
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending freeze (Jan 1/14): 23
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
- 1 Visconti Rembrandt Calligraphy set in Red = 2 items (pen and ink bottle) from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of J. Herbin Bleu Pervenche from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis Heather Violet from Goldspot on May 15
- 5 pens, 4 notebooks, 3 tins of ink cartridges from Reid’s on June 14
- 1 Jinhao X450 from ebay; received on June 19
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis William Shakespeare ink from Goulet Pens; received on June 25
- 1 Winnable Leather Notebook on July 10
- 1 Wreck This Journal on Aug 2
Some topics covered this week:
- Spotted in a restaurant during the lunch rush: Paperblanks Silver Filigree Natural Ultra. Beautiful journal on the table beside me. A young lady was very enthusiastically tapping the journal while conversing with her lunch partner.
- A friend of mine got in touch this week; she was in town for a course. We had a phenomenal dinner on Friday night and spent Saturday night with my Dad and then out to watch my husband’s band perform. It was a real treat to spend time with her. Love you Lori!
- The ink in my Jinhao X450 ran out so I put in some Parker Quink Erasable Blue. What a transformation! I like the pen so much better with different ink. I wonder if the J. Herbin ink I put in this pen originally was not good. Oh well I’m very happy with this pen/ink combination.
Until next time, happy writing!