Total pages written since last JWW post (Sept 3): 11
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 591
Total pages written in 2014: 536
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending
freeze observation experiment (it’s not much of a freeze these days!) (Jan 1/14): 28
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
- 1 Visconti Rembrandt Calligraphy set in Red = 2 items (pen and ink bottle) from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of J. Herbin Bleu Pervenche from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis Heather Violet from Goldspot on May 15
- 5 pens, 4 notebooks, 3 tins of ink cartridges from Reid’s on June 14
- 1 Jinhao X450 from ebay; received on June 19
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis William Shakespeare ink from Goulet Pens; received on June 25
- 1 Winnable Leather Notebook on July 10
- 1 Wreck This Journal on Aug 2
- 2 ink samples from Private Reserve: Avacado (sic) and DC Supershow Blue from Wonderpens on Aug 31
- 2 Leuchtturm 1917 notebooks, grid and lined from Wonderpens on Aug 31
- 1 Kaweco Sport Ink Roller Demonstrator from Wonderpens on Aug 31
Some topics covered this week:
- I mentioned a very special package last week, and that was my A5 Finsbury Filofax in Raspberry. I wrote a blog post about it here. I’m not including it on my list above because it’s not a notebook. Splitting hairs? Maybe. 🙂
- I made a To-Do list about things I have to do for my blog (like a Leuchtturm ink test, suggested in a comment), things I have to do in my journals (like add my new pens and ink to my Ink Journal) and some things I want to do for Christmas presents (no more description than that!)
- I booked our flights and car for a little holiday my husband and I are talking in a couple of weeks. Now just to choose the hotel…..! Exciting.
- I have decided to quit my little dragon breeding game. It was beginning to take up a lot of time and I found I had less time for reading and writing, which of course only made me sad. So the game is gone. But that’s ok – more time for the important stuff!
Until next time, happy writing!