Total pages written since last JWW post (Sept 10): 5
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 596
Total pages written in 2014: 541
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending
freeze observation experiment (it’s not much of a freeze these days!) (Jan 1/14): 28
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
- 1 Visconti Rembrandt Calligraphy set in Red = 2 items (pen and ink bottle) from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of J. Herbin Bleu Pervenche from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis Heather Violet from Goldspot on May 15
- 5 pens, 4 notebooks, 3 tins of ink cartridges from Reid’s on June 14
- 1 Jinhao X450 from ebay; received on June 19
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis William Shakespeare ink from Goulet Pens; received on June 25
- 1 Winnable Leather Notebook on July 10
- 1 Wreck This Journal on Aug 2
- 2 ink samples from Private Reserve: Avacado (sic) and DC Supershow Blue from Wonderpens on Aug 31
- 2 Leuchtturm 1917 notebooks, grid and lined from Wonderpens on Aug 31
- 1 Kaweco Sport Ink Roller Demonstrator from Wonderpens on Aug 31
Some topics covered this week:
- Looking forward to our holiday but so much to do before we can relax! Lots of lists in my journal.
- I was feeling down one day and my husband posted the following on my wall on Facebook: Just in case no one told you today: Good morning; You’re beautiful; I love you; Nice butt. He always knows how to make me smile. 🙂
- My troublesome back has made it’s presence known again, this time through incredible pain in my right leg. Last year it was the left leg. So I’ve been seeing my Chiropractor regularly because I really want to be able to walk when we are on vacation. Fingers crossed!
Until next time, happy writing!