Total pages written since last JWW post (Sept 17): 8
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 604
Total pages written in 2014: 549
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending
freeze observation experiment (it’s not much of a freeze these days!) (Jan 1/14): 28
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
- 1 Visconti Rembrandt Calligraphy set in Red = 2 items (pen and ink bottle) from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of J. Herbin Bleu Pervenche from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis Heather Violet from Goldspot on May 15
- 5 pens, 4 notebooks, 3 tins of ink cartridges from Reid’s on June 14
- 1 Jinhao X450 from ebay; received on June 19
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis William Shakespeare ink from Goulet Pens; received on June 25
- 1 Winnable Leather Notebook on July 10
- 1 Wreck This Journal on Aug 2
- 2 ink samples from Private Reserve: Avacado (sic) and DC Supershow Blue from Wonderpens on Aug 31
- 2 Leuchtturm 1917 notebooks, grid and lined from Wonderpens on Aug 31
- 1 Kaweco Sport Ink Roller Demonstrator from Wonderpens on Aug 31
Some topics covered this week:
- I have some really amazing friends at work. I arrived as usual at 7:30 am and was confronted by a balloon-encrusted, candy-strewn, feathered, bannered and disco-balled workstation. And then I was spoiled even further with presents and a London Fog! I am truly blessed; thank you – you know who you are!
- I’ve already posted about the beautiful birthday treat my sister treated me to, but the rest of my family showered me with love as well. It makes turning 44 not such a big deal; thank you.
- Our holiday is exactly what we needed. Everything is perfect and well, private. 🙂
Until next week, happy writing!