What I’m currently using: the Paperblanks Blue Filigree journal, Winnable Leather Journal and the Believe In Yourself journal (So I included the Believe In Yourself journal because I’ve been writing so much in it this week. I’m only counting the diary entries.)
Total pages written since last JWW post (Oct 15): 25
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 655
Total pages written in 2014: 600
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending
freeze observation experiment (it’s not much of a freeze these days!) (Jan 1/14): 33
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
- 1 Visconti Rembrandt Calligraphy set in Red = 2 items (pen and ink bottle) from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of J. Herbin Bleu Pervenche from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis Heather Violet from Goldspot on May 15
- 5 pens, 4 notebooks, 3 tins of ink cartridges from Reid’s on June 14
- 1 Jinhao X450 from ebay; received on June 19
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis William Shakespeare ink from Goulet Pens; received on June 25
- 1 Winnable Leather Notebook on July 10
- 1 Wreck This Journal on Aug 2
- 2 ink samples from Private Reserve: Avacado (sic) and DC Supershow Blue from Wonderpens on Aug 31
- 2 Leuchtturm 1917 notebooks, grid and lined from Wonderpens on Aug 31
- 1 Kaweco Sport Ink Roller Demonstrator from Wonderpens on Aug 31
- 1 Leaf Binder from eBay
- 1 Alphabet Journal from Suzi Q
- 1 Dragonfly Journal, 1 Wooden Fountain Pen, and 1 Zebra V-301 Fountain pen in September
Some topics covered this week:
- I have written 20 pages in my health journal, the Believe In Yourself journal by Peter Pauper Press. I’m a little obsessed about my pain levels and what medications I’m taking. I also haven’t been sleeping that much so I have had lots of time to write. I won’t go into specifics but it is helping me deal with a huge issue in my life right now. And I’m happy to report the tide has turned and I’m seeing improvement in my pain level and physical well being. Yay!
- We attended a party thrown by my husband’s work and it was a wonderful evening. The food and drink was exceptional but the most amazing part of the evening was watching my husband interact with his new co-workers (he started this job last May). He was lit up the whole evening, laughing and joking and introducing me to his friends. It was awesome and I am so happy he has finally found a job he enjoys with an incredible company. I can’t wait for the Christmas do!
Here’s a new picture of my Believe In Yourself journal. I added metal bird stickers. What do you think? I love it!
Until next week, happy writing!