Total pages written since last JWW post (Oct 29): 9
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 676
Total pages written in 2014: 621
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending
freeze observation experiment (it’s not much of a freeze these days!) (Jan 1/14): 33
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
- 1 Visconti Rembrandt Calligraphy set in Red = 2 items (pen and ink bottle) from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of J. Herbin Bleu Pervenche from Goldspot on May 15
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis Heather Violet from Goldspot on May 15
- 5 pens, 4 notebooks, 3 tins of ink cartridges from Reid’s on June 14
- 1 Jinhao X450 from ebay; received on June 19
- 1 bottle of De Atramentis William Shakespeare ink from Goulet Pens; received on June 25
- 1 Winnable Leather Notebook on July 10
- 1 Wreck This Journal on Aug 2
- 2 ink samples from Private Reserve: Avacado (sic) and DC Supershow Blue from Wonderpens on Aug 31
- 2 Leuchtturm 1917 notebooks, grid and lined from Wonderpens on Aug 31
- 1 Kaweco Sport Ink Roller Demonstrator from Wonderpens on Aug 31
- 1 Leaf Binder from eBay
- 1 Alphabet Journal from Suzi Q
- 1 Dragonfly Journal, 1 Wooden Fountain Pen, and 1 Zebra V-301 Fountain pen in September
Some topics covered this week:
- I finished the record of our trip to Vancouver Island in the Winnable Journal. It took up a whopping 23 pages! It feels great to finish a trip journal as I so often fail in that department. Maybe having the trip journal within my everyday journal is the key. Huh. There could be something to learn there.
- I am officially “doing” NaNoWriMo. I have an underwhelming 1,320 words so far but that’s ok. I am finding it hard to write during the week; I want to meet up with some writing buddies on Sunday and maybe get some work done. Fingers crossed.
- I haven’t been writing in the Believe in Yourself journal as much, because I’m feeling better. I still have incredible pain in the morning when I’m getting out of bed, and sometimes during the day, but it is receding significantly. I have a chiropractic appointment this Saturday and I intend to sign up for acupuncture as well. Physio too, probably. My work and my husband’s work cover it so why not?
Until next week, happy writing!