Total pages written since last JWW post (May 20): 12
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 991
Total pages written in 2015: 251
Monthly Pen for June: Monteverde Artista Crystal Demonstrator, currently inked with Visconti Black. I first wrote about this pen in this post and it is one of my favorites, so I’m excited to use it everyday until June 24!
Next monthly pen will be chosen on June 24
I wrote a post about my Jinhao 159 in this post. This Sunday I plan to write about the second pen I recently bought from an FP Geeks member, an Elite 1745. And I haven’t bought anything this week.
Some points covered this week in my journals:
- My sister-in-law generously gave us tickets for Kids in the Hall last week, which she was unable to use. What an amazing show. If you are not familiar with this comedy group, check them out here. Great evening.
- I had a wonderful Saturday afternoon with my sister, drinking tea, eating her yummy homemade scones, and discussing life. Love you big sis!
- We had a bit of drama at work on Monday. We had a large company-wide meeting. Our building does not have a single room big enough for all of us (about 600 I think) so we crammed into the cafeteria. Most people were standing and it got very warm. So warm that one lady was overcome and fainted. An ambulance had to be called but she ultimately walked out of there, under the paramedic’s care. Happy to see that she was ok.
- A good friend of mine also had experience in an ambulance this week. After much poking and prodding they declared she has an upper respiratory infection. So she’s off work for awhile and listening to her caregivers’ every instruction. You know who you are so you better be listening to them!
- And finally I want to acknowledge my 9-year wedding anniversary today. I’m still having fun every day with my best friend in the whole wide world. Love ya babe.
Until next week, happy writing!