Total pages written since this post (Oct 28): 14
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 1342
Total pages written in 2015: 502
Using my Jinhao 159 everyday. Really enjoy using that pen. Such a great pen for such a great price.
Purchases: I did buy a new pen this week but not sure if I will have time to write about it this weekend. I will try my best but I have writing workshops most of Saturday and I am flying to Phoenix on Sunday. So we shall see what I accomplish!
Some points covered this week in my journals:
- I’ve been trying to find time to sit down and start writing for NaNoWriMo but nothing yet. It will be a mad dash at the end of the month I’m sure.
- I’ve been watching Rhomany’s Realm on YouTube and she shared the blessing she wrote for her Book of Shadows. It’s beautiful and I wrote it in my journal:
In this tome I write my creed
Always minding word and deed
Ritual, knowledge, thought and spell
All within this book do dwell
When none but mine own eyes may see
As I will it so may it be.
- Season 6 of Downton Abbey will be starting soon (January?) and my wonderful husband recorded a PBS special for me that was a total and lovely surprise: Downton Abbey Revisited. It was a great show recapping the previous 5 seasons and now I’m all set for the new season to start!
- The annual sighting of a blue jay happened last week. I swear in Nova Scotia they are EVERYWHERE and here I’m lucky to see one or two once a year. And of course all three of my bird feeders were empty at the time he landed in our front tree so he stayed for 30 seconds and flew away. Maybe next year!
- As previously mentioned I am flying to Phoenix this weekend. My amazing and generous sister is playing Santa Claus early by inviting me down to visit her in Arizona again this year. I’m overwhelmed once again by the generosity of my family and counting my blessings. So not sure how many posts will go up next week but I will try.
Until next post, happy writing!