Journal I’m currently using: Navy Blue Cross Journal
Total pages written since last JWW post (Apr 2): 11
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 233
Total pages written in 2014: 178
Total number of notebooks/pens/ink bought since self-imposed spending freeze (Jan 1/14): 3
- 1 pen + 1 bottle of ink = 2 items in a gift set on Jan 14
- 1 bottle of KoninginneNach-Blauw from Akkerman on Feb 5
Topics covered since last update:
- Took the day off from work to accompany my friend to her eviction hearing. After just two minutes the judge found in her favor and suddenly the day became a fun day out with the girls 🙂
- Happy to see my husband getting interviews, finally
- Caught up with a co-worker who is expecting a baby any day now
- Rediscovering some old friends: using my Coleto and Slicci pens. Interesting observation after using them for a few months: the Coletos seem to be more sturdy than the Sliccis. Two of my Sliccis have cracks in the barrel; the Coletos do not. Yet.
- We submitted our income tax return electronically last night and it was announced this morning that the Canada Revenue Agency closed it’s public-facing website due to an “internet security vulnerability” known as the Heartbleed Bug. I phoned them today and of course they can tell me nothing. Fingers crossed our information was not compromised but only time will tell.
Until next week, happy writing!