Total pages written since this post (Jan 13): 11
Total pages to date since project inception (Dec 11/13): 1483
Total pages written in 2016: 40
Still using the Al-Star, bringing it to work with me every day and using it for notes. I will announce the pen for February on January 27.
I finished my Christmas Journal posts and I think this Sunday I will talk about my Boxing Day Pen! I haven’t made any purchases this week.
Giveaways: Check out my post NaJoWriMo and a Giveaway and enter to win my Monteverde Poquito! Giveaway closes on January 30.
Some points covered this week in my journals:
- I’ve fallen behind in my NaJoWriMo journaling but I will catch up this weekend. Hopefully!
- I created a new ink journal, which is actually a binder. Review coming soon.
- My friend is going through a stressful time right now, and wanted to get herself a journal to write some things down, to focus her energies on getting through. She bought herself one but it ended up in the snow by accident. It was kind of ruined so I have a pile of journals marked for donation and I brought in a few for her to look at and she chose two. She was really excited to use them and that just made me excited for her. She’s already writing up a storm! Love all the different colours Jackie!
- Had lunch with a friend on the weekend. We hadn’t seen in each other in a while but it was just like old times. Isn’t that a wonderful feeling with good friends? We laughed until the tears flowed and then talked about life and feeling our age and our parents and heroes dying and millennials. Can’t wait to do it again Muge!
- My back went out again and I was a big baby about the pain this time. It’s not like this is new for me; I’ve been living with scoliosis since I was 16 (29 years!) and managing back and hip and leg pain is second nature. But I’ve been spoiled with being pain-free for so long that this latest episode hit me hard. Poor David! But it’s better now. I’m starting to feel normal again. 🙂
- I’ve been thinking a lot about bullet journals. Anyone use them? I am very happy with my Hobonichi but the bullet journal system intrigues me. Lots of videos on YouTube and each one is slightly different. Just may have to make one for myself.
- Mourning the loss of Bowie, Rickman and now Glenn Frey. Tough week.
Until next post, happy writing!